Why I Like Ubuntu Linux

You know this operating system is just perfect. It hits the spot.
This Linux distribution is simple, useful and it has everything you need.
What I specially like about it, is its ability to work well just from the start. Let me explain, you install it, and that's it: you have everything you need like a good Internet browser, a good text processing software, etc.
image credit ubuntu.com

You know, one of the best things I like about Ubuntu Linux is that it doesn't need no antivirus software. It's already secure. Ain't it cool?
Plus, you gonna be operating with a REAL OS. I mean Linux is the base of the computing. Don't believe me? Look the software that is used on the majority of web-servers... It's Linux! There are as many Apache servers as stars in the sky. Apache is Linux.
My love for Linux is so big, I created a video about Ubuntu. It's on YouTube, but I also embed it here:
Hope you have liked my video.
So now you know it: Linux is better! And Ubuntu is the easiest Linux distribution to use. Ubuntu is also called "Linux for human beings". I am Coco Money and I love free software.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yandex Disk - Another Alternative to Google Drive [Cloud Storage]

You Want Privacy? Just use the Tor Browser.