You Want Privacy? Just use the Tor Browser.

Hey what's up. Coco Money here.
Man I have to share something important with you. This is about your privacy on Internet.
Look, you know that your ISP can block web pages for you? You know that your ISP can see exactly what you're doing on Internet and then share that info with the government, etc? You know all that NSA system that tracks down everything you do on Internet?
image source: expertreviews.co.uk

Alright, I've made you some questions and I'm not expecting answers from you. I just want to tell you one thing: if you want to surf Internet maintaining your privacy, you should use Tor Browser.
This Internet browser connects you to Internet using a special "onion" network that makes it nearly impossible for ISPs and Governments to track you down. I say nearly impossible, you know. It's not an absolute thing.
Anyways, if you need privacy on Internet, you use this stuff: Tor Browser. It's free.

To your success, Coco Money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yandex Disk - Another Alternative to Google Drive [Cloud Storage]

Why I Like Ubuntu Linux